Friday, July 31, 2015

WELCOME TO THE BAHAMAS

HELLO NEW FRIENDS!

You may notice that the word Bahama keeps being used on my blog. I know what you are probably thinking, "Oh yes! The Bahamas, that popular, luxuriously exotic, island vacation spot!" But jokes on you! It's just my name! For mostly just the purposes of fun. My real name is Toni, but that is boring. Around a year ago I adopted the twitter handle "@tonibahama" and I love it so much I am using it here! EXCEPT EXCLUDING MY NAME COMPLETELY AND ADDING A BOOKISH ELEMENT MUHAHAH!!!

Basically, I love books. 
I just recently found myself in the wonderful BookTube community! Lovely faces like Jesse, Christine, Kat, Sara, Sasha, and Regan all made their way onto my laptop screen! And I am now slowly getting into this new exciting thing I found!! I just recently joined Sasha and Regan's book club on Goodreads called Perustopia! The book for August is called Rook by Sharon Cameron, and I am overly excited! I plan to pop on over here and review that when I am finished for sure, but I might also come on and rant whenever I want!!

I have never done something like this, but I am thrilled to see how this all turns out! I hope someone else can stick around with me and enjoy this too (Plus books! So that is always great!)

TONS OF LOVE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment