Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I AM ALIVE

I HAVE NO EXCUSE!

But i'm sorry. 

I started this blog last summer...and now it is spring of 2016 and I just remembered that I even started it in the first place. (I have an awful memory.) So I decided I want to try again! 

Not even gonna lie I read over my last posts and decided I was hilarious and by not continuing on with this hobby I was probably letting down the bookish community.

SO I'M BACK BABY!!
Coming to you live from my disgustingly untidy, probably too tiny, not decorated at all out of stubborness, too many books for my makeshift bookshelf, I don't even have a comforter, spent that money on books, I am actually so poor, wow college is so great, DORM ROOM!!!!! Woooowwwww!

I am going to attempt to make the effort to actually do this this time!
I mean...I did it last time...but for only two months.
And while I created great content, It wasn't enough content. 

BUT 
LET'S DO THIS THING!!

Also here is a picture of my dog to make up for the fact that I wasn't here. 
(No one reads this so this is mostly to cure my guilt.)



No comments:

Post a Comment